Saturday 15 September 2012

Longish post...


 


Teddy’s post!
 
Hi guys!How are you?
I’m so sorry about the lack of posts and the missing backround.Our shared blog email has been unacessable.Since I’ve mostly taken over the blog now,there isn’t as many posts as usual.It’s been a hectic few weeks.I’ve started a new school,its going really well!I’ve also got a dog,that’s why I’m talking about al pets today.
 
As you know,Nibbles has a kitten.The cat had nothing to do with her hammys death.She had had the cat for a few months at the time,and it wasn’t until a month or so later when Nibbles became sick.
A few weeks ago I got a dog,which we sadly might have to rehome.Some of you may understand,some of you may not.I’ve been looking to get a dog for about 5 years, preferably a lab.But when I helped out in an animal shelter,I fell in love with this dog.He was 6-7 months old and he was very calm.Wel,that’s what it seemed like.When I brought him home,he was giddy,and constantly needing attention.He’d sometimes wake us up in the middle of the night,barking.And you may be thinking,’Yeah?Hes a dog?’ but that’s not the point.We hardly ever have any spare time nowadays,so we think it would be for the best.I hope he gets a really nice home,and I hope you understand.Maybe I’ll get something like rabbits or something in a few months?I don’t know.I want another pet though,any suggestions?Oh,andI don’t like cats so,and I don’t have room for a llama,would a rabbit be a good idea?Something that won’t threaten Teddy,because when we got the dog we had to move her upstairs,which is extremely complicated,as every night I have to put her cage in the bathroom and move it every morning,which is kinda annoying.Am I doing the right thing?
 
Maybe someday we’ll get a dog again,maybe after my junior cert?(Those big exams you take in Ireland when your about 15/16.Which I won’t be taking for a year or so…)
 
Ok,so anyway,thanks for reading,and my laptops being fixed soon,and my mum got a new laptop so I’ll be able t post at least once a week?Oh and maybe it would be a good idea to make Cheek-Pouches a universal pet blog?I don’t know.Teddy is fine by the way now,shes her usual perky self,and I have to go and clean her cage,so bye!
 
Teddy :3








 

4 comments:

  1. It's sad that you have to re-home your dog but maybe it's for the best... I don't know. Rabbits are great pets though and I really recommend them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) im glad you understand and id really like rabbits some day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for advertising our Fluffy Toughie blog :-) I love the new look of your background, especially the selection of pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!sorry ive taken so long to reply!i love your blog!

      Delete

We love to hear what you have to say!