Friday 4 November 2011


Teddy’s post!

Ok, so it’s Teddy here, and I wanted to show you a few pictures of Teddy! She  is really cute and I love them! Sorry, sorry, but if you love cute hammys ,you will love these!



                                               
                                                 I know, I was just born cute, really.






                                                             Peek-a-boo!



Vote Michael D. for president! 




                                    Wanna go for a spin?




Cute, right? Which one is your favourite?  Please leave a comment below.I love all of them! The Michael D. one was taken when I was giving Teddy some food and thought  it would be funny if I put it on the card and took a pic, so it would look like she was reading it. Michael D. is a guy who was running for president of Ireland, and he won.
So back to the pictures.If you look at the one of Teddy in the car,the oldest one,you will notice she is smaller than she is now.I took that pic only about 2 weeks after I got her!If you look at the Michael D. one,the newest one,taken about a month ago,you will see she is much bigger now!In that pic,Teddy is eating organic porridge oats,just in case you were wondering.Oh,and here is a music video of Teddy for a Parry Gripp song, Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom.


I also made it around 2 months ago?So,I hope you like it,and if you have any hamster videos of your own,please send us the links and/or Youtube links in the comments.If we get a lot of videos,we will hold a competition,if Nibbles is happy to judge as well.Thanks for reading,since it was a pretty long post!Me or Nibbles will post again soon,and please leave comments.Oh,and sometimes the video doesn't load.I don't know how to remove it,but I can delete and re-post this post to get rid of it if it doesn't work,so tell me in comments if it doesn't.Thanks!
Teddy & Teddy J












No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!