Wednesday 30 November 2011

Taking ages To Post...

Taking ages to post…
(Teddy’s post!)

So, I seem to be doing most of the posting. Nibbles, where are you?
So…how are you? I’m good J Looking forward to Christmas?  Are you getting your hamster a present? I’m getting Teddy a chew thingy made of hay in the shape of a bell… and toys, too, of course! Leave a comment below, about what you’re getting your hamster!

Description: C:\Users\naoiseaoife\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AP8MMJBN\MP900427605[1].jpg 

^That’s not my hamster, just a clipart. Would you believe it was called ‘’Gerbil on the top of its wheel, exercising?’’
Stupid Microsoft… Unless its more the less a hamster gerbil.
Oh, well. So I’m thinking of getting a penpal. Anyone know a safe site? Of course, I’ll be talking a lot about Teddy…


That’s enough for now, and I’ll try to blog over the weekend.

Cya!

  Teddy and Teddy J

1 comment:

  1. Supercute blog, loving the background. If you'd like to check out my hamster blog, it's at the link below.

    http://inkythehamstermommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say!