Tuesday 22 November 2011

Haven't posted in AGES!

Teddy's Post!

OMG! HAVEN'T POSTED IN AGES!

(I think I said that...)

Yes,it's another thing I couldn't keep up.Like my random word dictionary.Like Animal Crossing on the Wii.Like my diary when I was 9?Yeah.(All I wrote was ''Dear Diary,It was my birthday today,and my friend bought me this diary.''Or something like that.Sorry Nibbles!)So,I'll try to keep this up.And I'll write in my dictionary thingy-ma-bob tonight.Maybe.MY SIMS ARE CALLING ME!AND THEY HAVE WOMBATS ON IT.AND THEY LOOK LIKE HAMSTERS.BECAUSE WOMBATS ARE THE SIZE OF SMALL DOGS.I THINK.Here is a picture of a typical wombat.





Maybe it's the size of a normal puppy...

Ok,so technically...Whatever.Just wanted to say hi.Yes,this post is useless.So get Nibbles to post instead.Ok?OK?Yeah....


Cya! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!