Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day :D

Happy Valentines Day!


Nibbles here ;) I'm sorry I haven't been posting - I've been sick and exams :/
But it's all over now :D






Also I've noticed that you guys have seen a lot of pictures of Teddy.
But I've never actually posted a picture of the REAL nibbles :3 


So for Valentines I wanted to share with you this picture I took of Nibbles ^-^ 








I've really sorry guys , but I do not know how to flip this picture. So if you could turn your laptop around .....
Yeah...

Still cute though. Hope you enjoyed.
Have a wonderful valentines.




P.S. Teddy is having a very special event today and it would be much appreciated if you 
could wish her luck. And hopefully she has a wonderful time.


Lots of Love & hugs&kisses ,


Nibbles xxx



1 comment:

We love to hear what you have to say!